Online Marketing Coordinator
ESQUELETO is looking for an in house online marketing coordinator/web developer to help us maintain and grow our current website. We are looking for someone to join our team who can help build our vision of an interactive site with multiple online avenues and platforms for a better user experience. Attention to detail and design is a must. This is a full time, in house position located in the downtown Oakland. Please see job description below and requirements for sending in an application.
- Assist in back end management and maintenance of website. Daily/weekly maintenance includes uploading new product, prices descriptions, quantity updates, posting to social media via Instagram and managing email newsletters. You will be in charge of managing site merchandising and product feature planning.
- Marketing and Analytics -- an exciting and important part of your job. We are looking at building this site from the ground up with strategic marketing and analytics. Creative marketing and placement is a must and being able to analyze all aspects of this data is essential to the growth of the site and your position here at the company. You will need to utilize web analytics and performance data to recommend strategy and improvements to the site. A small budget will be allotted for advertising purposes.
- Inventory management and order processing. Making sure all aspects of the order process are communicated to our Production Team in regard to sizing, one of a kind items, and shipping timelines. You will also be in charge of handling our online email account for any online order questions and returns.
- Implementing web growth. We are an established business and already have a strong customer base. We plan to see rapid growth in our online business. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast paced environment and be innovative in a highly competitive marketplace. Keeping an eye on industry trends and competitor websites and identifying opportunities for new marketing activities is a must.
- Interactive marketing campaigns. We're looking for an individual who can bring great ideas to the table and work as a team member in launching distinctive marketing campaigns
- Self motivated, hard working, and able to work with a team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Basic graphic design skills in Adobe Suite.
- Basic skills in managing and updating web CMS.
- Understanding of search marketing, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
Please send your resume and cover letter along with a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.